Please be aware there are a number of delays due to 

Chinese embassy restrictions on legalisation.

Please contact us for further details.

You'll need to authenticate 3 basic documents.

Your degree certificate

Your background check/CRB

Your TEFL certificate, your teaching certificate.



Are you bringing your spouse with you?

You may need to authenticate your marriage license.


Are you bringing children with you?

You'll need to authenticate their birth certificate(s).


We complete the following, so you can concentrate on the big move. 

Complete attestation service for UK education documents submitted to the UAE.


Step 1. Document checks and notarisation by a registered notary.

Step 2. Apostille from the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office.

Step 3. Chinese Embassy attestation.

Step 4. Delivery to you or your future employer.



Attestation | Notary | Legalise | Apostille

Registered Business Address

2MP Services Ltd. t/a

71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London

England WC2H 9JQ

Postal Address

14 Empire House 

168 Clayton Road





Tel: 0203 538 8731

Company Number: 12347484