top of page

Congratulations on your new role within Aldar Education 











Prior to your arrival in-country you will need to legalise your education certificates, plus any marriage

certificates and birth certificates of any dependent children.

This is to facilitate your visa application and registration with the education authorities.

How it works:

To legalise your education certificates 

Step 1. Notarisation of document

Step 2. State legalisation

Step 3. Federal legalisation 

Step 4. UAE Embassy attestation.


To legalise a marriage or birth certificate you will need

to follow the below steps.

Step 1. State legalisation 

Step 3. Federal legalisation 

Step 3. UAE Embassy legalisation 

Our video explains exactly what you need to do.

Please contact us directly so we can advise on

state procedure and price.

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 16.42.13.png
GPTW Certification Logo - 2021.png
bottom of page