10-Step Pet Import Notary Guide
Notarising your import document for your pet is a vital part of the process.
We can do this remotely for you via video call.
The process works as follows:
1. Prepare your documents so we can verify your identity.
2. Send scanned copies of your passport, driver's licence, national insurance number and proof of address, such as a utility bill.
4. We will contact you to make a video call appointment via Whats App or Zoom
5. Print a copy of your document and have it ready to sign.
6. Sign your copy in our presence on the video call.
7. Send the signed copy to
63 Empire House
168 Clayton Road
8. Please include a stamped self-addressed envelope.
9. We will notarise the document and send a scanned copy to Paws & Claws.
10. We will return the physical copy to you for the final import of your pet.