What's included:

Your Birth, Marriage or Death certificate

1. Attestation by Foreign Commonwealth Office

2. Legalisation by Chinese Embassy

First class post UK delivery to the address you stipulate.

Apostille and Chinese legalisation: Certificate/Document Full Package.

Scanned Copy - £5 extra
  • This is our most popular service for teachers heading abroad. We take delivery of your certificate by post and the complete the three step process of notarsation, attestatation and legalisation. 

  • Standard first class postal delivery is included in price

Attestation | Notary | Legalise | Apostille

Registered Business Address

2MP Services Ltd. t/a


71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London

England WC2H 9JQ

Postal Address

14 Empire House 

168 Clayton Road





Tel: 0203 538 8731

Company Number: 12347484